Below you will find information that may be of use to you on match day
All fixtures are issued by the League on a month by month basis, these will be sent out by a committee member, a week or two before your game you will receive a copy of the spreadsheet via email which will contain your pitch allocation, kick off time and the name of your referee.
Before Your Fixture
- Home Teams have to contact their opposition 2 clear days before the fixture
- You need to inform of them of what colours you play in – HOME TEAM CHANGES
- Directions to your pitch
After your Fixture
- Please remember that you MUST notify the fixture secretary by 5pm of your result – BOTH HOME & AWAY RESULTS
All Pitch allocations are subject to change from what is emailed out to you. Please check in the building on your match day to ensure no changes have been made.
It is your responsibility to check if another team is using the pitch after you.
Mini & 9v9 Teams
- All Goal Posts are located in the container at the rear of the building
- Each Pitch is colour coded to help you, please use the correct equipment for the pitch you have been allocated
- Corner Flags and respect Barriers are in the pitch bins, the site staff will get these out for you
- 9v9 nets are now kept in the relevant pitch bins
- Goal Pegs are kept in the building, due to the high number of pegs that went missing last season these now need to be signed out and back in by each team along with mallets.
- Pitch bins need to be returned, with all equipment stored correctly, to the site staff in building.
For 11v11 teams
- Nets Corner Flags and respect Barriers are in the pitch bins, the site staff will get these out for you
- We do not supply net pegs, you will need to provide your own
- Please notify your referee should your match be cancelled.
- Advise your opposition about the parking issues at Trubshaw Cross
- ID Cards have to be made available at ALL times.
- All rubbish to be placed in bags and bins please.
- RESPECT everyone including match officials and players.