1.The Branch shall be run by a Branch Management Committee elected by its members at each A.G.M. held each July, and shall consist of the following Officers, Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Fundraising Secretary, Fixtures Secretary, Referees Secretary, Registrations Secretary, & League Management Representative.
2. The duly elected Branch Management Committee shall be responsible for carrying out the business of the Branch in accordance with the F.A. & North Staffs Junior Youth League laws and regulations.
3. The Branch Management Committee will convene as often as is necessary to deal with business as it arises.
4. The Branch Management Committee may appoint such sub-committees as they consider necessary and delegate such of their powers as they deem necessary to such Committees. The decisions of all such committees shall be reported to the Branch Management Committee for ratification.
5. Three Members of the Branch Management Committee shall constitute a Quorum for the transaction of business
6. The Branch Management Committee shall be responsible for keeping a true record of business transactions and accounts and for submitting statements to the Branch Meetings & AGM & for submitting such accounts for auditing annually.
7. The Branch Management Committee shall hold a Branch Meeting each Month. All Teams attached to the Trubshaw Cross Branch shall designate their Manager, Secretary or Representative to attend all such meetings and failure to attend, shall result in a fine for offending Teams. A minimum of eight Branch meetings each season must be attended by all clubs/teams and failure to do so shall result in an additional fine being imposed.
8. The Branch Management Committee shall keep a true record of minutes from all meetings.
9. The Branch Management Committee shall be responsible for Liaison with all Local Schools to inform them of the activities and intentions of the Branch and to covet support by inviting all their children between the ages of 6 years to 15 years of age to register with Trubshaw Cross Lads and Dads & to take part in our various organised coaching courses and related activities.
10. It is the responsibility of The Branch Management Committee, together with its Member Clubs Managers, Secretaries & Member Parents etc: to ensure the financial continuance of the Branch by supporting any such Branch Fundraising Events planned during each financial year. Any member club/team failing to support any such fundraising events may incur such penalties as the Management Committee may impose.
11. The branch and member clubs/teams will fully support all competitions and events as organised by the Staffordshire Ladsandads Club. Any member club/team failing to support any such competitions and events may incur such penalties as the Staffordshire Ladsandads Management Committee may impose.
12. Any Committee or branch Member failing to act in the best interests of the Branch, its members, finances or the Charity, will incur such penalties as the Management Committee may impose and may be subject to instant dismissal from the Branch. They may also be subject to further action from Staffordshire Ladsandads Club, the FA & Charities Commission dependent upon recommendations from the Branch Management Committee.
13. All Branch Management Committee or branch members must respond with an immediate, honest and detailed response to all requests for updates of information in relation to any business of the branch without exception. Failure to do so will be in breach of rule 12.
14. All Member Clubs will be responsible for the payment of all financial commitments to the Branch inclusive of monies raised from or for any organised fundraising event in respect of the said Branch within the specified time limit as instructed by the Branch Management Committee.
15. All Members & Associated Member Parents & Supporters of the Branch shall be responsible to uphold the strict “Code of Conduct” as per the F. A. & League Regulations. These can be found in the “F.A. Handbook” and the “North Staffs Junior Youth League Competition Rule Book”. Any Breach of the Code of Conduct will be dealt with as deemed necessary and will incur such penalties as the Branch Management Committee may impose.
16. Child Protection & Welfare is the responsibility of the designated Welfare Officer of each Member Club in accordance with the F.A. Regulations. These can be found in the “F.A. Handbook” and the “North Staffs Junior Youth League Competition Rule Book”. Any breach of these regulations will be dealt with as deemed necessary and will incur such penalties as the Branch Management Committee may impose.
17. All member clubs will be responsible for ensuring the registration of players and payment of affiliation and registration fees for the FA and League to the branch as instructed by the Branch Management Committee
18. The Branch will provide, where possible, a registered Match Official for each home fixture at the Trubshaw Cross playing fields.
19. All member Clubs will be responsible for the payment of Match Officials designated to their home fixtures.
20. Referees Fees are set by The Branch Management Committee for each Fixture and will be subject to annual review at the AGM or Branch Meeting
21. Assistant Referees Fees where designated are set by the Branch Management Committee for each Official and will be subject to annual review at the AGM or Branch Meeting.
22. Assistant referees, where required or designated. The fees will be shared between both the home and away Clubs, unless overruled by League/Competition rules and regulations.
23. The Branch shall provide and allocate suitable pitches for its Member Clubs for all home fixtures and competitions.
24. The Branch shall encourage and support the progress of its members by introduction to Professional Football Academies & pre-Academies and shall invite such scouts & coaches etc; to their grounds.
25. The Branch shall arrange Child Welfare Officer Workshops when required.
26. The Branch shall provide a Snack Bar/Tuck Shop for all its Members and visitors use on Match Days and for any Finals or Tournaments. The proceeds from this will be to benefit the Branch and its Members.
27. The Branch provides and offers the use of toilet facilities to its Members and Visitors.
28. The Branch provides the use of car parking spaces for its Members & Visitors but will not be held responsible for any damage or loss nor for any illegal parking fines etc; incurred by any individual.
29. The Branch will provide equipment such as Mini Soccer Goals for use by its Member Clubs and the Branch Management Committee deems it will be the responsibility of each Member Club’s Management to ensure that all such equipment is returned intact and in good condition & stored correctly following its use and that any misuse causing damage or loss incurred, shall result in any subsequent replacement costs being the responsibility of the Member Club using any such equipment at the time of misuse, loss or damage and any individual found to be responsible for damages or loss incurred may be charged and incur such penalties as the Branch Management Committee May impose.
30. All Member Clubs will be responsible for ensuring that all litter etc; is cleared from the grounds upon completion of each fixture. Failure to comply shall incur such penalties as the Branch Management Committee may impose.
31. The Branch Management Committee, Member Clubs and associated Members will comply with all F.A; Staffordshire Ladsandads & North Staffs Junior Youth League Laws, Rules and regulations at all times and any breach may be dealt with and penalised by the Branch Management Committee in accordance with the Football Association Regulations.
32. All Member Clubs Managers, Coaches and First Aid Officers must have a current enhanced C.R.B. certification and have completed the necessary courses and workshops in compliance with FA regulations and Government legislation prior to commencement of duties.
33. All Member Clubs must have a Child Welfare Officer who must have a current enhanced C.R.B. certification and have completed the necessary courses and workshops in compliance with FA regulations and Government legislation prior to commencement of duties.
34. The Branch will provide immediate First Aid for all Fixtures, tournaments & competitions.
35. The Branch shall maintain a healthy association with all local organisations and professional bodies & clubs who are offering their support and shall encourage all members to display complete respect and proper behaviour when visiting such establishments. Failure to comply will be dealt with and incur such penalties as the Branch Management Committee may impose.
36, The Branch shall hold an annual “OPEN DAY” for the purpose of recruiting children 6 to 15 years of age also new Managers, Coaches and Pre-Formed Clubs to register and to participate in the North Staffs Junior Youth League Football. All Local Schools will be notified and invited to attend.
37. The Branch may hold an annual Presentation Evening to which all Member Clubs & Associated Members will be invited.
38. If at any time a decision is taken by the Branch or Central Management Committee to dissolve the Branch a Special General Meeting shall be held not less than 21 days thereafter. If such a decision shall be confirmed by a simple majority of those present and voting at such meeting, the Central Management Committee shall have the power to dispose of any assets held by or in the name of the Branch. Any assets remaining after the satisfaction of any proper debts and liabilities shall be distributed throughout the Staffordshire Ladsandads Club charity as determined by the Trustees.
39. The Branch will operate a ‘Centre Maintenance Scheme’ introduced to carry out general maintenance and tidying up of the Changing Room facility, Container and land around the building leased to Trubshaw Cross Ladsandads. The scheme will operate on two separate days within the calendar year, to be nominated by the branch committee. All teams are to provide one adult for the scheme with a fine of £50 imposed on the team for each day of non attendance. Teams not wishing to participate in this scheme may opt out at the Annual General Meeting. Any team opting out of the Centre Maintenance Scheme shall pay a Centre fee of £120 per team per season.
40. Any proposals for alterations to this document and its contents, rules & regulations or appendix, must be made in writing to the Branch Management Committee not less than twenty eight days prior to the Branch AGM